Dr. Jarrod Harney
Dr. Jarrod Harney grew up in Decatur, AL. He and his wife, Katherine, have two children (Cooper, and Blakely) as well as two dogs (Wheeler and Flint) and reside in Arab, Al. Dr. Harney enjoys the outdoors, hunting, training dogs, and serving his church.
- Graduated from Mississippi State University in 2008 with a bachelor’s degree in Animal and Dairy Science
- Graduated Mississippi State College of Veterinary Medicine in 2012.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care
- Small Animal Surgery & Internal Medicine
- Large Animal medicine
- Both small and Large animal reproduction
Professional Certifications & Associations:
- American Veterinary Medical Association