Dr. Graham graduated with her DVM from Auburn University in 1999, completed her avian/exotic internship at UGA, and 3-year residency in avian/exotic animal medicine at UC Davis. Dr. Graham worked at Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston, and until early 2022, Dr. Graham ran the Zoological Companion Animal Medicine Service at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University. Dr. Graham’s professional interests include NSAIDs/inflammation, oncology in exotic animal species, Encephalitozoon cuniculi, and emergency and critical care of exotic species.
HVSE Avian and Exotics service is dedicated to the health and well-being of birds, rep-tiles, & small mammals offering full medical and surgical care of exotic pets.
- Consultation services on husbandry and nutrition of specialized species
- Diagnosis and treatment of oncologic conditions
- Sophisticated diagnostic capabilities including ultrasound, endoscopy, CT, and MRI
- Co-consultations with Neurological Service (spinal/intracranial/seizures)
- Internal Medicine (gastrointestinal, renal, endocrine)
- Dentistry with a focus on rabbits and rodents
- Soft tissue injuries or disorders including tumors
- Eye disorders
- Reproductive issues
- Infections; Abscesses
- Respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal (GI) disorders
To make a referral or schedule a consultation with our Avian & Exotics department, please call us at 256.715.8389.