Digital X-rays can be used to evaluate almost any organ in the body, including the heart, lungs, and abdominal organs. They can also be used to assess the condition of the bones. Various health conditions, such as masses, tumors, potential obstructions, and more, can be detected with enhanced reliability and precision.
Advantages of Digital X-rays
- Faster and more convenient than the traditional X-ray film method
- Sharper images result in more accurate diagnosis
- Real-time image viewing cuts down on retakes
- Less radiation exposure to your pet
- Images can be archived, copied, or transferred electronically